Monday, July 9, 2012

Jennie's Jots

I missed seeing everyone last week but I just got back late Saturday after spending the week with my family, my brother and his family and my sister.  We were literally on the top of a mountain in North Carolina!


I spent many hours visiting and getting to knit while doing so :)  I made great progress on my Laureate cardi.  It is made out of the new Juniper Moon Findley lace.  Feels amazing!  Hope everyone else is finding that perfect summer knit!  Bring it in and share with the group :)


NEW PRODUCTS HAVE ARRIVED!!

Come in and check out our new products!  We have Juniper Moon lace weight and a great pattern book to go with it!  I'm working on the Laureate cardi.  We also received a huge shipment of Noro.  The colors are amazing!!!  Kureyon, Taiyo sock, Karuta, Silk Garden and Silk garden lite.




Come in and visit us soon and we will get you fixed up with a great new project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment